Opening for Immigration Paralegal
Our award-winning London law firm is looking for an experienced and enterprising paralegal to join their litigation and immigration practice with an immediate start.
Taylor Hampton Solicitors is a multi-practice law firm based in the heart of London, directly opposite the Royal Courts of Justice. In addition to our renowned work in defamation, privacy and internet law, we have a thriving immigration division. We have an experienced team of immigration lawyers, some of whom speak additional languares and the department is growing from strength to strength, hence our search for new talent.
You should have at least 3-4 years’ experience and a track record of developing incoming enquiries and building sound relationships to build the business as well as expertise in handling the full suite of visa and immigration services.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A law degree or equivalent and
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Previous experience in immigration law matters, litigation experience would be useful
- Excellent communication and business development skills
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to demonstrate a methodical and focused approach with a keen, analytical eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure, taking instruction easily to meet strict deadlines
- Self-confidence and an ability to demonstrate initiative while working alone and as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, proactive and can-do attitude
For more information:
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Immigration Page HERE