Points Based System Dependents Visa

Points Based System Dependents Visa

If you are a family member of someone that has a visa under Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the points based system, you may be able to join them in the UK. The Points Based System Dependents Visa applies to spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners and children who are not married and under 18 years old.

If you fit into this category, you will be able to apply for this visa either within or outside the UK. You will be granted a right to stay in the UK in line with the main visa holder.

To qualify for this visa the following applies:

  • partner must hold permission under the points based system and you must be in a genuine relationship and intend to live together permanently.
  • You must be able to meet a strict and set maintenance requirement which means enough money to live on and house yourself.

This is a complicated process, but our specialist immigration lawyers will be able to advise and guide you through the complex evidence that is required for this visa. We will be with you every step of the way.

If you need guidance on immigration law, contact our experienced immigration solicitors today on: 020 7427 5970 or [email protected].

Contact Taylor Hampton

We are here to help, please fill in your details below and our solicitors will contact you shortly::

Taylor Hampton will only process your personal data in relation to this specific enquiry.