TAYLOR HAMPTON SOLICITORS JOB OPPORTUNITY
Taylor Hampton Solicitors Taylor Hampton Solicitors is an award-winning law firm opposite the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
The firm is seeking a first-class candidate to join the Australian Migration Department at Taylor Hampton.
Details of the Opening:
As a migration agent, you should be able to:
- Provide correct, accurate and relevant information and advice to potential migrants
- Advise clients as to the most desirable visa for their circumstances
- Undertake preparation of documentation, form submissions and lodgement of visa applications
- Represent and guide clients during visa processing
- Represent clients before review bodies
- Liaise with other legal professionals and Australia House as may be necessary
- Guide clients as to potential success of visa outcomes or any issues that arise
- Help clients with local assistance as necessary
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and client privacy
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications: Whilst we require a registered migration agent, if you have additional legal qualifications this will be a bonus such as a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law
We are seeking a candidate with good written and communication skills as well as good organisational and problem-solving ability. You should also have good communication and personal skills to enable you to deal with a range of types of clients.
We seek a candidate who will fit in to the small but busy team and one who has excellent academic achievements and work history credentials.
You will be joining a team with highly professional colleagues within the firm who are engaged in other areas of law we cover, such as litigation, immigration and property law.
For more information:
Please send cv and cover letter to [email protected]